Thursday, July 12, 2007

So.

I've got a blog. Well, I already had a blog, but I didn't like the name, so a made a new one. I've been thinking about making a blog for a while now, but the main thing holding me back was the name. Its hard enough to pick an e-mail address, for the love of Jimmy. Creating a blog name that's catchy and defines me is even harder. And then the options that come with the responsibility of a blog are almost enough to make my anal little mind spin out of control.

Okay, I didn't really create the title, I stole it from one of my favorite shows, the Office. It fits me to a tee some days, usually on days I'm at work or in crowds of people. Neither happen to be my favorite places to be. Beer helps me deal with both.

If you found this blog, its most likely because I know you IRL or I know you from the internets. So you most likely know about me, but, just in case you care to know more, here's me in a nutshell: I live near Boston and love the Red Sox. I'm creeping up on 30 and not looking forward to it. I just got married and love my husband (obviously. If I didn't I wouldn't have married him). I send out junk mail for a living, and, depending on the day, like it (love is a strong word in this situation) or hate it. I am a runner, and, also depending on the day, love it or hate it.

So, that's me, and this is my blog. I don't know much about blogging, and may inadvertently steal ideas from some of my favorite bloggers, but I'm sure they'll either understand or bitch slap me as needed. I'm cool with that.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! Welcome to blogging!

Don't steal for me or I kill you. Oh, I kid, I have nothing to steal.

Anonymous said...

You forgot to say how wicked hot you are in overalls.

Sharon said...

You brave little blogger, you! Now I can admire you for doing two things I feel bad about not doing.

Ima Wurdibitsch said...

I know you IRL AND from the internets! Do I get extra points for that? I have seen you order a beer as big as your head.

See you in September!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Now I have another blog to read.

Woot!

Julie said...

Yay! I have comments!

Now I feel the pressure to be a good little blogger.

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Yay!

Congrats!

Hugs and Kisses,

Mrs. Giambi-Phillips